Purchase your festival pass early! For a limited time, passes are available for $125, which provides access to all festival events as well as exclusive parties and other cool benefits!
• Priority seating at all screenings
• Priority entry to all parties
• BlackStar Limited Edition Poster
• Admission to Closing Awards Ceremony
Passes are on sale until July 30th at 10pm EST.
Programs listed in alphabetical order. Click here to see the schedule. For all programs you will have to register.
If you would like to discuss group sales please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Festival Pass provides access to all screenings during the festival dates (July 31-August 3, 2014). It also includes admission to the invite-only opening reception, special workshops, and closing awards ceremony on August 3.
Pass holders will be given priority-seating opportunities when doors open for each screening, however seating is not reserved.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
You will need your ID to pick up and use the Festival Pass. IDs will be checked for the opening and closing receptions as alcohol will be served.
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email us at email@example.com
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Your Festival Pass is for use under the name which it is registered–only.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes and no. Please bring your printed ticket to pick up your festival pass upon your first arrival at the festival. We will have a backup record, but we highly encourage you to also bring a copy.
- What is the refund policy?
There are no refunds on the discounted pass. Regularly-priced passes can be refunded in full until 12pm on July 31. After 12pm, there will be no refunds.